"I want the actavis brand"

Started by Muse600
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll bite. Why is it dangerous?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile
To be more on the nose, I don't think it is.
Taping the edges is kosher, I think, but recommending taping the entire patch is asking for a paddlin'
The ivory tower theoretical reason is that pressure or occlusion could change the rate of the fentanyl : skin, or even alter the amount that accumulates. I honestly can't remember clearly.
 
holy old thread bump!

thank you for 'splainin what they're for Ms. Bk...although the demand for actavis Z-pak's has gone up!!
 
To be more on the nose, I don't think it is.
Taping the edges is kosher, I think, but recommending taping the entire patch is asking for a paddlin'
The ivory tower theoretical reason is that pressure or occlusion could change the rate of the fentanyl : skin, or even alter the amount that accumulates. I honestly can't remember clearly.

ok just playing devils advocate

So you gonna write up your staff for something you can't even explain properly? lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok just playing devils advocate

So you gonna write up your staff for something you can't even explain properly? lol

You have to establish dominance somehow.
Since I lack scent glands in my anus, this seems like the next best thing.

That or I'll make something up about the flux rate.

LOL.
 
Actavis vs. Mylan lidocaine 5% patch.
Patients prefer Actavis over Mylan because it sticks well, compared to Mylan brand. Actavis is cloth-liked while Mylan is film-liked.