I want to be a neurosurgeon

Started by jp003d9141
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jp003d9141

Me...the future of neuros
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI...
Firstly, Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place, I'm new here and haven't adjusted here yet 🙂

Anyways, I'm 15 yrs old and want to become a neurosurgeon, how do i do it!
I know it sounds vague but i know i need to go to university, hopefully oxford, as the college I'm applying to have a high connection with oxford and cambridge uni...I'm in the UK btw...

But bi just want to know what the field has informe, like the pros and cons. And if anyone could recommend me any books which have the major beginner stuff so i can really decide if this is the way to go, especially if this college cost more in a year then any university itself!!!

Thanks.
 
HI...
Firstly, Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place, I'm new here and haven't adjusted here yet 🙂

Anyways, I'm 15 yrs old and want to become a neurosurgeon, how do i do it!
I know it sounds vague but i know i need to go to university, hopefully oxford, as the college I'm applying to have a high connection with oxford and cambridge uni...I'm in the UK btw...

But bi just want to know what the field has informe, like the pros and cons. And if anyone could recommend me any books which have the major beginner stuff so i can really decide if this is the way to go, especially if this college cost more in a year then any university itself!!!

Thanks.
Neurosurgery is different from neurology try this forum instead: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=126
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, i feal really stupid now 🙂

Anyways thanks again for your advise...and sorry