1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

i want to buy dental decks part I 2009

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by evamm, Jan 6, 2009.

1. evamm

evamm Member
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hello,
    If anyone could please tell me how can I get the dental decks 2009.
    Thanks

2. pallkgmc

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    i also want to buy new decks!!
    anyone selling?

3. omfs09

Pre-Dental
    hey even iam looking for the dental decks both part1 and 2 and what would be the cost????
    and also is the ee still on for june'10

4. jinjuvadiamilan

Dental Student
    yes...even i need decks.. kindly please let me know if anyone planning to sell it.. thanks..

PM me for the deal.

5. blissonearth

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    HI, I wonder if we can buy dental decks for group price. I just need 5 people all together. Instead of paying $220 plus $10 we pay $150 each, free shipping but only to one address. I could arrange paying it, then I will ship it to each of you.... the shipping price will be divided into 5 people. If you are interested, email me PM.
    Some people are taking advantage of selling it over the group price and they are used.... I am planning to buy a new one, but if I could save a bit, I would do.. or just go to pay straight to dentaldecks.com for new one...

6. decks2009

Dental Student
    hi guys. any one interested in buying dental decks 2009 part 1.I am done with my exam and want to sell it.its almost like new, include color atlas and testlets booklet.if anyone is interested contact me at [email protected].

thank u

7. UDUSA

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi all,

I am also done with exams as well as admissions into BU:) So want to sell my Decks as early as possible. Please contact me at [email protected] if you intend to buy it.

Good luck ya'll..:thumbup:

8. Nidhi Kotak

Nidhi Kotak AspiringDentist

Dentist
    Hi
    Are you still selling the above material.
    I am interested in purchasing it.
    Thanks