i want to buy dental decks part I 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evamm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
If anyone could please tell me how can I get the dental decks 2009.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i also want to buy new decks!!
anyone selling?

hey even iam looking for the dental decks both part1 and 2 and what would be the cost????
and also is the ee still on for june'10

Members don't see this ad :)
yes...even i need decks.. kindly please let me know if anyone planning to sell it.. thanks..

PM me for the deal.

HI, I wonder if we can buy dental decks for group price. I just need 5 people all together. Instead of paying $220 plus $10 we pay $150 each, free shipping but only to one address. I could arrange paying it, then I will ship it to each of you.... the shipping price will be divided into 5 people. If you are interested, email me PM.
Some people are taking advantage of selling it over the group price and they are used.... I am planning to buy a new one, but if I could save a bit, I would do.. or just go to pay straight to dentaldecks.com for new one...

hi guys. any one interested in buying dental decks 2009 part 1.I am done with my exam and want to sell it.its almost like new, include color atlas and testlets booklet.if anyone is interested contact me at [email protected].

thank u

Hi all,

I am also done with exams as well as admissions into BU:) So want to sell my Decks as early as possible. Please contact me at [email protected] if you intend to buy it.

Good luck ya'll..:thumbup:

Hi
Are you still selling the above material.
I am interested in purchasing it.
Thanks