I was doing some reading...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vaughnpereira

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On USC's Pharmacy School and they say that pre-reqs from technical schools will not be accepted... Now, I'm not trying to go to USC but I'm wondering if this is a standard thing. I did my first two years at a technical community college and then transferred to a University for the next two years... Is this going to be a problem for me when attempting to be accepted to a Pharm School?
 
I have never taken a class at a 4-year, and I was accepted (MWU-CPG). YMMV

While I have no experience with USC, I might suggest contacting the school to see what exactly they mean by "technical school." I think auto mechanics, masseuses, and nail techs are trained at a technical school. I'm not sure a community college counts as a "technical school," even if they offer said classes alongside the traditional offerings.

Anyone with more applicable experience have any words of wisdom?

PS, :welcome: to SDN!