I wish I knew about PA school more back in the days...

Started by MD2b20004
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry got off topic a bit, but if you got time, it could be an interesting story and a buyer beware story :laugh:

My best friend is a PA, working in the midwest, works as an ER PA, only 12 days a month and she gets to pick her schedule (or her and her ER PAs work around each other) and she makes 80K now with 2 years of experience, started at 68K. Her loan amount 20K. PA field is HOTT as fire, the average Joe doesnt know much about PAs, and I was once one of those average Joe's, now that I see her driving a lexus and all she does is travel with alllllllllllllllll her days off, I am like you little lucky one you!!! But yet again, human nature, she thinks her life sucks because she is "old" and had not found Mr. Right (dont get me wrong she is beautiful), but its so human nature that it seems everyone cant just appreciate what they have and be happy.

Along those lines, True story, an ex gf of mine was one of the wealthiest girls in the city, her house was like as big as the university, seriously, i am talking about rich, rich as in oooo my Benz has a scratch on it, I dont think its cute anymore I am going to get a new one next month rich... I thought this girl has it made all along and has the perfect life. I mean she never worked or had to work in her life, she got more than 5 Mill already written in her name (parents split the assets already or split part of them), go to figure I date her, she turns out to be depresssed, bipolar, hates her siblings, her life, her parents, and herself (eating disorder like a mo fo). Not to mention, dating her drived me mental trying to help her, which i did even years after breaking up, then I was like wait, screw this I got REAL PROBLEMS, i got anxiety, crap loads of student loans, no one to fall back on, a dysfunctional family, an abusive childhood, no family contact, what the hell am I doing helping someone who can buy a god damn therapy hospital. Which i took her to therapy once, she did it as a favor for me, little to find out she was lieing to me later on and turned out to be a sociopath, dont know what a sociopath is, me neither until I dated this girl, look at this site, its crazy, it described her to the tee. Grrrrrrrrrrr i have a big heart and helped this crazed girl for so long with no appreciation... Dont get me wrong, she will do anything for me, and say I love u BS but she was shallow, no emotions, too crazy, screwing up a perfect life when she has it made... 4 real read this site, I asked all my practicing MDs about her diagnosis while dating her, and they REALLY all told me dude, dump her, she is just a CRAZY WH*RE. Really every MD friend, and these guys are smart MDs, and even my Clinical Pysc. friend could not figure it out. I did my own research, I guess working in science research gave me an edge to diagnose her and here is what i found, lol it scares me, if sometime happens to me its her guys.... BTW I dumped her 3 years ago, had 3 gfs after her and she still tries to enter my life by grrrrrrr praying on my good heart. Like i would get a text out of the blue, like 8 months after not seeing her saying, I HATE MY LIFE, and man i got too big of a heart, i would sit there and listen to her. I helped her out too much that it caused me to be even more stressed than my life already was. But sometimes i regret it, because the day i cut all ties with her she went into self desruction, (eating disorder, drug user, alcoholic, etc... all which she did not do when i was in her life). O well, may god help us all, i soooooooooooo went off topic. But here is the sociopath site for your knowledge BUYER BEWARE, those BEAUTIFUL HOTT GIRLS WHO SEEM PERFECT B4 you date them are usually not what you think, at least not in my case, what i got instead was..... http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.