• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

jmsMD

Perpetual Student
10+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I've realized recently that a good number of program directors, chairman and attendings must be reading this site. I mean they have every right.

They could probably get some good dirt on their program if they posted about it and asked if anyone had any experience with a particular program.

Or am I just being paranoid?

I don't mean to freak you guys out.

If they are, I know they are allowed to but it feels kind of like as if they wire tapped the call room.

If my program director is reading this....sorry sir!

Going to post the same thing on the general residency issues.

Faebinder

Slow Wave Smurf
10+ Year Member
May 24, 2006
Pennsylvania
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
My experience:

Most program directors are not computer friendly.... The ones on here are an exception.

jmsMD

Perpetual Student
10+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Probably a lot of the old-school PD's are not but the youngsters I bet are all over this forum.

Maybe we should make a "Program Directors and Attendings" forum.

Medical123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2001
Status (Visible)
I remember way back when I was interviewing for medical school, someone posted a negative comment about a particular program on SDN. We all received e-mails from the admissions office asking that whoever posted it to delete it.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.