I would appreciate any input

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweettooth5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I have been accepted to University of Kentucky and University of Louisville and I am trying to decide which is better for me. If anyone out there who attends these schools or considered them, could give me some pros and cons or reasons they did or didn't choose them, I would be so appreciative! Thanks so much! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like the deciding factor to me!! Unless of course the OP is a girl...or gay. :D

Maybe the OP is gay...but she's a girl. That would make the presence of hotter girls at UK awesome for her.

Hi there! I have been accepted to University of Kentucky and University of Louisville and I am trying to decide which is better for me. If anyone out there who attends these schools or considered them, could give me some pros and cons or reasons they did or didn't choose them, I would be so appreciative! Thanks so much! :)

Pros: Both have, historically, good basketball programs.

Cons: Both have, historically, terrible football programs.

Which sport do you like better?:D

Maybe the OP is gay...but she's a girl. That would make the presence of hotter girls at UK awesome for her.

OK, all this talk of hot college girls and lesbians, although completely off-topic, is get'n my engine run'n. I gotsta go!! :love:

Pros: Both have, historically, good basketball programs.

Cons: Both have, historically, terrible football programs.

Which sport do you like better?:D

Or just get into Florida/USC and you won't have to choose.

Oh you all are too funny...but not very helpful- it's ok though. For the record, I am a girl and not a lesbian so the fact that UK has hotter girls does not make my decision any easier. Thanks anyways

Maybe if the thread were called "Louisville and Kentucky, Pros and Cons" you would get more on topic responses. You are looking specifically for people who go to these schools, but your title "I would appreciate any input" is way too generic to attract the people you want to help you. Your other problem is that you're asking in the pre-dental forum instead of the dental forum.

I wouldn't say USC and Lil' Romeo are rocking the basketball charts right now :p

Well he's tearing up the music charts for sure, you can't expect him to do everything by himself.

Oh you all are too funny...but not very helpful- it's ok though. For the record, I am a girl and not a lesbian so the fact that UK has hotter girls does not make my decision any easier. Thanks anyways

It will help if you are a hot girl because then you know where you belong

i say neither :)

I was accepted to UK, Louisville gave me no love. I liked UK, but in the end I just thought the facilities were a little too old to justify the high outta state tuition. I REALLY liked the faculty & students I met there 'though. Everyone was incredibly friendly, plus I love the city and surrounding countryside. In the end I just felt like VCU was the best fit for me.