IA question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngmo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's considered an IA

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ask the school.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd be surprised if this would be an issue for your "friend." The hallway smelled like weed? Sounds like an average day in the dorm.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
usually for institutional action, isnt there a more formal process where they summon you etc?

I'd be surprised if this would be an issue for your "friend." The hallway smelled like weed? Sounds like an average day in the dorm.

We all say this on SDN. The part where we put quotes around the word "friend". Sometimes the OP is being genuine and actually has a friend who is so incredibly lazy to post their own questions that they just have their "friend" with a SDN account to do it.

Not every single person who posts "friend" is actually lying about whether their "friend" is asking the question.

I was on the conduct council, and at least at my school, warnings were not reported on any record or transcript. They just kept an internal file of the incident if something came up in the future.

We routinely told pre-meds and composite letter writers not to report any warnings to amcas

Reactions: 1 users
We all say this on SDN. The part where we put quotes around the word "friend". Sometimes the OP is being genuine and actually has a friend who is so incredibly lazy to post their own questions that they just have their "friend" with a SDN account to do it.

Not every single person who posts "friend" is actually lying about whether their "friend" is asking the question.
But amazingly, it's always the friends who smoke weed and underage drink :rolleyes:. And even if this person is not lying about it being a friend, I think it's funny to point out what a cliched set up it is.

Nobody has ever asked a question on SDN for their friend. It's a fact.

I feel like everyone has that friend who managed to do something incredibly stupid and is still trying to get into med school. More often than not I'm left curious how that'll play out, and they are the type that isn't even aware SDN exists. It's a self selecting pool on here.

On the topic, what do you think a "Homocide" arrest would look like? I'm asking for a "friend"