IAUPR Class of 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeMan999

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear attending students of IAUPR,

Please comment here if you are attending or WILL be attending the school! A few of us have already been in touch with each other and are waiting on more official news. In the meantime we would all like to start connecting with each other before the FB class page goes up!

Hope to see you in the thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Ill be attending! Im from nyc and cant wait for the semester to start :)

Congrats on your acceptance and same, I'm located near the city as well. I'll message you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all! I’ll be attending as well ☺ I’m from Los Angles, CA! Can’t wait to start this fall!

I will be attending as well. Have any of you all looked at housing you?

I’m from Houston, TX btw

I’ll be attending too! Excited to meet you all!

Hey all, I’ll be attending another school (Berkeley) in the Fall, but I’d love to create ties with IAUPR. Please message if you’d like to network! I’d definitely love to visit the campus sometime. So jealous you all get to go to school in paradise!

I will be attending as well. Have any of you all looked at housing you?

I’m from Houston, TX btw

Congrats to all getting in. Some of us are living in the student housing for now.

Hey all, I’ll be attending another school (Berkeley) in the Fall, but I’d love to create ties with IAUPR. Please message if you’d like to network! I’d definitely love to visit the campus sometime. So jealous you all get to go to school in paradise!

I DM'd you.