afasano

ICO class of 2013
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2008
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
Recently, I got accepted to ICO. Down on the bottom of the acceptance letter said that my acceptance is contingent on my getting my degree. I plan on graduating in May with a BS.

My question is that, is this something that they write on everyone's acceptance letters? Or is this specific to me?

I know my NECO acceptance letter didn't have this specific pre-req, and ICO does not require a degree, i think.
thxs

bd722

ICO class of 2013!!!
10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I think everyone's has that on their letters too. Based on the info they have, you are supposed to graduate with a BS. You weren't one of those people that they accepted who will not have a Bachelors prior to entering. So, they just want to make sure you are still graduating with a degree.

bd722

ICO class of 2013!!!
10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Actually, my letter says that my acceptance is pending successful completion of my baccalaureate degree and it asks me to submit final transcripts documenting completion...its in the middle of my letter...not exactly at the bottom...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.