ICO Acceptance Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

afasano

ICO class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently, I got accepted to ICO. Down on the bottom of the acceptance letter said that my acceptance is contingent on my getting my degree. I plan on graduating in May with a BS.

My question is that, is this something that they write on everyone's acceptance letters? Or is this specific to me?

I know my NECO acceptance letter didn't have this specific pre-req, and ICO does not require a degree, i think.
thxs

Members don't see this ad.

I think everyone's has that on their letters too. Based on the info they have, you are supposed to graduate with a BS. You weren't one of those people that they accepted who will not have a Bachelors prior to entering. So, they just want to make sure you are still graduating with a degree.

Actually, my letter says that my acceptance is pending successful completion of my baccalaureate degree and it asks me to submit final transcripts documenting completion...its in the middle of my letter...not exactly at the bottom...