ICO Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Got accepted from 2013-2014 alternate list.


  • Total voters
    1

Xtermination

OptOHopE2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Did anyone else got a letter for alternate wait list from ICO?

Did anyone got accepted from last year's (2013-2014) alternate list?

How late did you hear back from ICO?

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was put on the wait list there in January, but decided not to take it. I thought it was a little ridiculous that they make you pay $750 to hold an alternate spot which doesn't even a guarantee you having a spot in the class! Plus, it was like my last choice.

Best of luck!



Hello,

Did anyone else got a letter for alternate wait list from ICO?

Did anyone got accepted from last year's (2013-2014) alternate list?

Thanks.
 
I was placed on the alternate list January of last year, got a call in March that I was in! Almost done with first year now and glad I went to ICO!


Posted using SDN Mobile