ICO alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PreOptometry2020

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering how many applicants were placed on the alternate list for class of 2022.
Any advice or past experiences from previous applicants?
Thank you
 
I was also just placed on the alternate list and was wondering the same thing, if anyone knows or has experienced this please let us know!
 
I was also just placed on the alternate list and was wondering the same thing, if anyone knows or has experienced this please let us know!
Hi
I have interview coming up for ICO. Would u mind share ur experience at ICO?
Do you have to write an essay?
What do they focus on during their interview?
How many students were during ur interview day?
Would u mind sharing ur stats? I do not have great ones!
 
Hi
I have interview coming up for ICO. Would u mind share ur experience at ICO?
Do you have to write an essay?
What do they focus on during their interview?
How many students were during ur interview day?
Would u mind sharing ur stats? I do not have great ones!
Did you have the interview yet??