ICO Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oilersfan69

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering for ICO, do they want all your information packaged into one envelope.. or can u get ur profs/optometrist to send your reference letters separately? At PCO it seems like they dont mind gettin your references sent in seperately from your application.
 
I was told by someone at ICO that they wouldn't accept my materials unless they were all sent together. I had my recommenders put their recommendations in signed and sealed envelopes. Then I put those in one large envelope. Good luck!🙂
 
I sent everything to ICO in one batch except my transcript, and that was okay.
 
I couldn't get recommendations given to me, they all required that it was sent on their own, and so it was all separate and that was fine, too.