ICO board I passing rate for DEc 2004?

Started by kkbissess
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kkbissess

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,

Does anyone know the passing rate for ICO for board I for December
2004 administration? A friend of mine told me from another school that the
national passing rate for that administration is 35%. Why is it so low?
Thanks for any reply
 
kkbissess said:
Hello there,

Does anyone know the passing rate for ICO for board I for December
2004 administration? A friend of mine told me from another school that the
national passing rate for that administration is 35%. Why is it so low?
Thanks for any reply


most people taking in December are re-taking... thus the low pass rate. (they're people who failed it the first time)