ICO Deposit Refund

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Xtermination

OptOHopE2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am on the Alternate Waitlist for ICO, and had to put down $750 deposit. Does anyone here know if I call them to withdraw from the waitlist, they will refund me (full or Partial)?

Thanks.
 
ICO doesn't refund you if you withdraw. I would suggest you call them and ask if you can withdraw over the phone or in writting.
 
ICO doesn't refund you if you withdraw. I would suggest you call them and ask if you can withdraw over the phone or in writting.
Thanks for your response. If I don't get any refund then I might as well let them go through the process. If nothing opens up then I will probably get the money back. fingers crossed.
 
Thanks for your response. If I don't get any refund then I might as well let them go through the process. If nothing opens up then I will probably get the money back. fingers crossed.

Yeah, might as well just wait and see since you already paid the deposit. Good luck!!