ico HOLD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faneyes

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
my application was put on hold waiting for review of my fall grades...they said they had a lot of positives from my application. I am really worried should I take this as a rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope it's not a rejection but you should work hard to get really good grades this fall.

What were your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone still waiting they have my updated transcript and everything but i haven't heard back yet

I received an invite today. I bet they are still going through everybody. Did you submit your supplemental and everything too?

Yep! Everything has been done for months now! They were waiting for my updated academic transcript and got that at the beginning of February but everything else was completed in November. Thats good to here so i should hear back soon i guess

Yep! Everything has been done for months now! They were waiting for my updated academic transcript and got that at the beginning of February but everything else was completed in November. Thats good to here so i should hear back soon i guess

Aw! Yeah I would definitely give them a call if you haven't recently. That seems strange and not like them. There was actually a glitch with my optomcas a couple weeks ago where they couldn't find my file lol. When I submitted my supplimental invitation and completed it they got back to me almost instantly for the interview. Best of luck hope you hear from them soon!!

Aw! Yeah I would definitely give them a call if you haven't recently. That seems strange and not like them. There was actually a glitch with my optomcas a couple weeks ago where they couldn't find my file lol. When I submitted my supplimental invitation and completed it they got back to me almost instantly for the interview. Best of luck hope you hear from them soon!!

Thanks! thats so strange.. but yeah i've called 4 times in the past two weeks and the lady keeps saying "we will let you know soon" so not very helpful lol

Hey,

I know this thread is a couple of months old but I am placed on hold and ICO has asked me to retake OAT. I was just wondering if any of you were offered interviews after you sent then your updates?