ICO interview Feb4th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThazinJayne

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview at ICO next Thursday, Feb. 4th. I have only been to one other interview at UIWSO and they were really nice. I thought the interview went really well. However, it's closed file interview at UIWSO, and I understand ICO is open file. Other than reviewing my own application materials and learning about ICO background, is there anything else I can do to prepare myself for the interview? My nerves are going crazy >_<

** Congrats to everyone who have already been accepted!
 
Look at the interview feedback on this site to see some questions other people were asked. ICO was very relaxed and conversational.