ICO Interview, HELP request!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boogaman37

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I'm new to SDN and this is a short notice but i have an ICO interview on January 8 (Monday) 🙂 Since I'm goign to be there a couple of days prior to the interview I was hoping if someone would be able to host me on Saturday night and maybe even show me around the area. Thanks I would appreciate it very much. Just PM me.
 
Hey all. I'm new to SDN and this is a short notice but i have an ICO interview on January 8 (Monday) 🙂 Since I'm goign to be there a couple of days prior to the interview I was hoping if someone would be able to host me on Saturday night and maybe even show me around the area. Thanks I would appreciate it very much. Just PM me.

How did your interview go? If you don't mind, could you share your stats with me? I am desperately waiting for a response from ICO. I turned in my application the last week of November so it has been more than a month. I am really nervous. Any advice is appreciated!