ICO interview tips or feedback?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Misbehave

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already know such threads exist but I would like some fresh/new opinions that are recent. I have an interview at ICO and i'm very nervous. Any feedback or tips are welcome :) I was wondering if anyone know how long it has taken for them to get back to you regarding your acceptance status? Oh anyone know how many seats they might have available now? Also i've noticed that no one posts about why they think they might have gotten rejected, such info would be really helpful!

Members don't see this ad.

The interview is very laid-back. I was pretty much just had a conversation with my interviewer. She actually talked more than I did. If you review the questions listed on the interview feedback then you should be good. I interviewed on a thursday and I found out I got accepted on the following monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Informed by letter. 3.3 GPA 340 AA 320 TS. A bit of shadowing

My interviewer was laid-back too and also did most of the talking. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and interview at ICO. It took them a while to respond because I took my OAT later in the cycle in January - a week after I took the OAT, I noticed they postmarked my acceptance letter. I got the letter about 2 - 3 days after the postmarked date. Stats are 3.68 overall/3.66 science, 330 AA, 330 TS, 100+ hours of shadowing, 2 years in research, philanthropy chair and webmaster for my sorority