ICO Interview

Started by tubatu111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tubatu111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently invited for an interview at ICO. I wonder if any of you out there who have already interviewed at ICO or current students could lend your thoughts on the experience. I plan on preparing myself of course, but general thoughts and insights on things to expect would be greatly appreciated.
 
It was pretty positive. The only thing I didn't expect was there was a 10 minute written prompt that we had to complete. The one on one interview did last an hour and it was very personal and was more about my experience/interests than why I am qualified in my opinion. Other than that everything else was pretty standard in terms of interview. Enjoy Chicago and ICO!