ICO interview!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrissystar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
got an invitation for interview at ICO just now!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!

Are you gonna go though? Weren't you just deciding whether to go to your NECO interview?

chrissystar.... *high five* I got one too! Are you gonna interview? I have NOVA on the 26th of March, so I'll prob. do ICO the week before.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! :D It's good to know interviews are still going on for some schools.. I'm still waiting for one more myself.

Congrats!!! Did you get the invitation by email or mail?

I just got an invitation too! I was getting pretty nervous there because this is my first interview invitation and I only applied to 3 schools :thumbup:

congrats to everyone! i just got an interview too!! i'm really excited cause ico is one of my #1 choices. has anyone had an interview elsewhere that could give information on what types of questions they'll ask?

Could any of you share your stats? I'm still waiting for a response from ICO. It doesn't look promising. :(

Thanks and congrats!

When I interviewd at ICO, I remember them asking "Who in your life would you consider your hero?" Also they asked a really weird one...
"Let's say in 30 years you are about to retire and you are giving s retirement speech...what would you say, or what would you hope your patients would say of you?" That's all I can remember besides the usual "Why optometry?"

I didn't get any weird questions during my ICO interview. I guess the different one would be 'which class did I take in undergrad which I felt I did not get what I expected out of.' But other than that...they are REALLY nice there..and Anthony is soo awesome.

Anthony is THE MAN!!!!! :D

I was just wondering how you guys found out about the ICO interview, email or phone?

Thanks!

I found out about mine by email

i got mine by email.

email as well - i have mine scheduled for april 13th

i scheduled mine for march 27th. anyone else going that day?

Mine is on March 22nd. Has anyone heard how long it takes them to get back to you after the interview?

March 29th for me =)