ICO interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MS IDOC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long after the interview you hear back from ICO? Do they call or mail the decision?
Thanks!!
:):D;):p:cool::rolleyes::idea::thumbup::laugh::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

In my case, I interviewed on a monday and was informed at the end of the day that the admissions committee would meet that thursday and mail letters out that friday. I received my letter the following week (on a saturday I think).

A person from my group had asked if we could call the office on friday (the day after the committee met) and find out if we were accepted or not and the admissions director laughed and said "yes you could but be prepared for the answer you may get on the other end!"

OMG! I had the exact same situation! I interviewed last Monday and they said the committee is going to meet on Thursday. Today is Wednesday of the following week and I still have heard nothing. Is that a bad sign???

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat. I interviewed on the 21st and should have been reviewed this past Thursday. I am still waiting as well, and seriously contemplating calling if I don't here today. I just can't wait any longer.

same situation for me- interviewed monday, committee met three days later.

in my case, i called admissions on friday to see if they had resolved an issue regarding whether or not ico would accept a particular chem class i took. the girl on the other end replied with a "well, you've been accepted, so i think the committee is okay with that chem course." in hindsight i dont think this is the best way to find out, but hey, good news is good news right?

same situation for me- interviewed monday, committee met three days later.

in my case, i called admissions on friday to see if they had resolved an issue regarding whether or not ico would accept a particular chem class i took. the girl on the other end replied with a "well, you've been accepted, so i think the committee is okay with that chem course." in hindsight i dont think this is the best way to find out, but hey, good news is good news right?

So you recommend calling? I'm starting to get really worried. Why wouldn't they call on their own!???!!

So today is Thursday and I interviewed LAST Monday... Were they supposed to call??? HELP!!!

I'm pretty sure they are sending letters.I interviewed two weeks ago tomorrow and still haven't heard anything either. My mail man said the weather is making mail go super slow. If it is not there tomorrow I am calling. I tried to call today but the school was closed.

Man... It will be two weeks on Monday for me... If you do end up calling, can you please post what they said in regards to the delay? THANKS!!!

I'm pretty sure they are sending letters.I interviewed two weeks ago tomorrow and still haven't heard anything either. My mail man said the weather is making mail go super slow. If it is not there tomorrow I am calling. I tried to call today but the school was closed.

ico has been closed a few days this week. have you guys seen shots of chicago? snow everywhereeee. school closure + bad weather for postal services = delayed response..

Did you end up calling today???

I finally called on Friday Morning. They were super nice on the phone =)

ICO might be having some delays with the weather. I remember my acceptance letter came in a little over a week from my interview date. and my interview was in late April/early May, so there were no weather problems. Good luck, OD2015'ers!