ICO/NOVA HOLD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SKP957

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone else is on hold at ICO or NOVA currently for OAT scores and fall grades?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats if you dont mind me asking? I plan on applying to ICO and NOVA next cycle

I am on one for NSU for a 0.02 lower GPA than they want. But, I submitted my updated fall grades, so I'll just wait on the school. Usually, they give holds because they want higher scores on the OAT or higher GPA

I am on one for NSU for a 0.02 lower GPA than they want. But, I submitted my updated fall grades, so I'll just wait on the school. Usually, they give holds because they want higher scores on the OAT or higher GPA
What GPA do they want?

NSU is Nova? "NSU for a 0.02 lower GPA than they want. " what the GPA they want?

thanks

NSU is Nova? "NSU for a 0.02 lower GPA than they want. " what the GPA they want?

thanks
Yeah, NSU is Nova. And the GPA they want is 2.8 and I had a 2.78. But I did well last fall, so it should be higher now lol

Yeah, NSU is Nova. And the GPA they want is 2.8 and I had a 2.78. But I did well last fall, so it should be higher now lol

thank you so mucu for your reply.

my GPA before last fall is 2.8, and the last semester (just befoe Christmas) I took 5 courses and all got A and A+,
so the total GPA (after this 5 A) would be above 3.0, and my OAT is 330. do you think it is posible I can get interview?

BWT, what is your Science GPA and what's your OAT if you don't mind?

thanks

thank you so mucu for your reply.

my GPA before last fall is 2.8, and the last semester (just befoe Christmas) I took 5 courses and all got A and A+,
so the total GPA (after this 5 A) would be above 3.0, and my OAT is 330. do you think it is posible I can get interview?

BWT, what is your Science GPA and what's your OAT if you don't mind?

thanks
Any update on interview/acceptances?