ICO OAT Req

Started by jazzykat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jazzykat

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview at ICO even before I took my OAT. I however took my OAT and didn't do so well the first time. My interview is coming up and I was wondering if anyone knew if ICO would still accept me with a low OAT score. I do plan on retaking it in January.
 
I'm sure it would be possible to get an acceptance if the rest of your application/interview is strong. You didn't mention any numbers but I'd say if the OAT scores were widely below average but the rest of your profile is good, then you may be offered acceptance on the condition you score better on your retake. Just speculating, but you can always call their admissions dept.