ICO Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WiscoOD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
This is my first post on the board, having just discovered it a couple of days ago. I will be attending ICO in the fall and was curious for those of you out there that will be joining me in chicago if you have recieved anything from ICO about housing or a calendar for the 2005-2006 school year. I remember them telling us we should be recieving stuff in early april and i have yet to receive any information. Was just curious if anyone else has started recieving information about next year and if i need to call the admissions office.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

WiscoOD said:
Hello,
This is my first post on the board, having just discovered it a couple of days ago. I will be attending ICO in the fall and was curious for those of you out there that will be joining me in chicago if you have recieved anything from ICO about housing or a calendar for the 2005-2006 school year. I remember them telling us we should be recieving stuff in early april and i have yet to receive any information. Was just curious if anyone else has started recieving information about next year and if i need to call the admissions office.

Thanks
I received the ICO calendar yesterday in the mail as well as the financial aid packaging info. I didn't get housing info yet. Class starts 8/22!

yup...got my calendar yesterday also...but haven't received the financial aid package or housing stuff yet...

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my financial aid info. and calendar, today.

thanks for your responses, i actually did get a calendar in the mail on Saturday but no financial aid or housing stuff yet. for those of you who did get your financial aid stuff how early did you get accepted and complete your FAFSA, i am wondering if that has something to do with it. I didn’t get in until mid February and my FAFSA was completed in early march...just curious. looking forward to meeting all of you in august at orientation.

WiscoOD said:
thanks for your responses, i actually did get a calendar in the mail on Saturday but no financial aid or housing stuff yet. for those of you who did get your financial aid stuff how early did you get accepted and complete your FAFSA, i am wondering if that has something to do with it. I didn’t get in until mid February and my FAFSA was completed in early march...just curious. looking forward to meeting all of you in august at orientation.

I was accepted in November and filed my FAFSA around February 1st. c u in August.

MRFREEZE said:
I was accepted in November and filed my FAFSA around February 1st. c u in August.

Accepted and FAFSA completed in early March

i received acceptance in november, and i turned in my fafsa in mid-march/early-april. i still haven't received an aid package yet...probably won't for a while...

see you all in august!

I also received the schedule package last week and I emailed Viviana at admissions, who said that housing info would come out sometime around mid-May. I figured they would have had it out a lot earlier, but I guess it doesnt really matter since I am going to live in the RC