ICO Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSpontaneouz83

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I took the OAT and did not do as good as I had expected, but definitely do not want to take it over again. I got a TS 330 and AA 310, I totally blew the RC (260) and QR (290), as I was totally stressing for time. I really liked ICO and I felt the interview went very well. I have a BS in Bio with a 3.32 GPA with about a pre-req GPA 3.16, many extracurriculars and have a lot of experience working with optometrists, ophthalmologists and I am currently working in a lasik center. Does anyone know how heavily the OAT AA is weighed in ICO or if anyone with those scores got accepted??

Thanks
 
My RC score was 290 and everything else was around 320-340. My GPA is around a 3.0. I thought i didnt do so well on interview but I still got accepted so i think you have a good chance. hopefully your GPA can make up for the lower OAT scores. GOODLUCK!
 
I also think you have a good chance. Your GPA is fine and the OAT is not horrible. If your interview went well, you should be fine. Good luck. If you take the OAT again, you will get a higher score. So if you are scared you may not get in, take it again.