ICO Supplemental Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tubatu111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

For those invited to complete a supplemental application, how long did your essay end up being? There's no character limit as I assume you've all noticed. I realize the obvious answer is however long it takes to get the point across, but something more substantial than that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
Congratulations on receiving a supplemental application! I ended up writing approximately 2,500 characters total.

I think there was a character limit of 4500 if I remember correctly. I believe if you however over or click the question mark beside the box you input your answer

Members don't see this ad :)
I think there was a character limit of 4500 if I remember correctly. I believe if you however over or click the question mark beside the box you input your answer

4500 is indeed the character limit. I found this out whe i copy-pasted my answer into the box and everything past 4500 char was cut off. Then I went back and shortened it to fit. I ended up getting an interview from ICO so I hope that helps.

Hi guys,

For those invited to complete a supplemental application, how long did your essay end up being? There's no character limit as I assume you've all noticed. I realize the obvious answer is however long it takes to get the point across, but something more substantial than that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey tubatu111. How long did it take you to receive a supplemental invite and what were your stats if you don't mind sharing. I'm still waiting to hear from ICO!

Reactions: 1 users