ICO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preopt2019

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how full ICO's class is so far? What's the post interview acceptance rate for someone with a loq gpa + low oat?

Members don't see this ad.

We have 38 members on the ICO Class of 2025 Facebook group. On my interview day, the admission committee said they're assessing your personality/ communication skills. So it seems that if you're invited to an interview, your GPA and oat scores are good enough.

Reactions: 1 users
We have 38 members on the ICO Class of 2025 Facebook group. On my interview day, the admission committee said they're assessing your personality/ communication skills. So it seems that if you're invited to an interview, your GPA and oat scores are good enough.
Thank you! How long after your interview did hear back from ICO with their decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure how filled the class is. Just got my acceptance recently and still waiting to be added to the FB group so it may be deceptive. But from previous posters a good chunk of the people who are interviewed are accepted so if you had an interview it's a good sign! I had a decent OAT and low GPA

Last edited:
Can anyone update me on how full the class actually is? The fb page said around 70 people on it but the class size seems to be larger in past years

Can anyone update me on how full the class actually is? The fb page said around 70 people on it but the class size seems to be larger in past years
As of today, there’s about 70 students in the group and 10 are admin/orientation leaders. But I don’t think the group itself is an accurate depiction of how many are in the class of 2025 so far. Some people might not have added themselves into the group. There are still interviews scheduled... probably until June.

Reactions: 1 user