Ico...

Started by Eve:)
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eve:)

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone who applied to ICO knows if they send out an email/letter stating if they received your complete application. I got letters like that from all the other schools...just not ICO. I also tried calling them about the status of my application but no one ever picks up😱

Thank you!
 
i tried to email them with an admission question and they havent responded. its been 2 weeks..how come theyre not answering???
 
Hmm weird....So did anyone get a letter like this? yes...no??? maybe lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got a letter stating what they have recieved and what they still need.
 
I didnt recieve any letters from ICO stating what they recieved or had not recieved yet, but I got a call from them a couple of times telling me what I needed to send in still.