Ico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrissystar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

How does ICO notify you of an offer for an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

i wrote my OATs in late january.. ICO emailed me at the time and said they didnt have sufficient information to make a decision yet... (wanted my fall term marks and my official OAT scores)

they said that the committee will be reviewing my file late february.

:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Email about 2 weeks after I submitted the application!

i wrote my OATs in late january.. ICO emailed me at the time and said they didnt have sufficient information to make a decision yet... (wanted my fall term marks and my official OAT scores)

they said that the committee will be reviewing my file late february.

:scared:

Aww, they told me they'd be reviewing my file in March. I hope they meant early March/late Feb because the wait is killing me. I can't make any future plans until I found out about interviews. Don't forget to turn in your letters and stuff, EVERYTHING's due by March 15 for ICO.

Good luck, all.

-Jeff

yeah, they said end of feb for me..

stupid me though, when i applied to for the OAT i was POSITIVE that i checked ICO as one of the schools I requested my scores to be sent to. So this whole time, i didnt even bother to check

turns out, i didnt select ICO, so they're still waiting for my official scores (i had a copy faxed to them a few weeks ago) Hopefully it gets there on time for the review..