ico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lalala27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone that's attending ICO or is going to attend list some pro's and con's about the program? Also, any insight into the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

The interview was very chill....just like a conversation. But we do have to meet individually with someone to discuss our grades/explain any bad grades/oat scores, etc. Then we had to write an essay in 10 minutes.

The school is very nice - very new but I didn't like the area around it. The school's in the south side of Chicago and the surroundings were very run down/ghetto-looking which is why I chose not to go there - I just didn't feel very safe. Most 1st and 2nd years live in the student housing right across the street which is convenient. I don't know anything about the program so I can't help you there but I hope I helped!

Good luck!

Thanks so much! how long was the actual interview portion? anyone else have anything to add about the program ?

Mine was last year so I'm not completely sure. But I do remember I went there in the morning, sat around for an hour or so while they took each person back to discuss grades and such. Then when all of that was done, we were all sent to a room and given paper to write our essay on. Then we were split and each of us went to our official interview with a professor/doc at the school which lasted about 30-40 minutes. After that we went on a tour of the school, clinic and student housing and finally went back to eat lunch with a few current students. It was a loong day - have a big breakfast and wear comfy heels!