ID DAT Prometric

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

Can I use my license and my school I.D. as both primary and secondary since they both have a picture and a signature?

Members don't see this ad.

I would contact your testing center to confirm.

1. When you arrive at the Prometric test center to take the test, two original, current (not expired) forms of identification (ID), one primary and one secondary, will be required. The primary ID must be a government-issued ID with your photograph and signature. A government ID missing either a photograph or signature is unacceptable. Examples of acceptable primary IDs are a driver's license, a passport, or a passport card. The secondary ID must contain your signature. Examples of secondary IDs are a debit card, a library card, or a credit card. The name on your IDs must match exactly the name you entered on your DAT application. If the names on your IDs and application do not match exactly, you will be denied admission to testing, and you will forfeit your testing appointment and your application fee. You will be required to submit a new application and fee to test. If you are including a middle name, either the full middle name or initial is acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user