Idaho State interview

Started by PTMDK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTMDK

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I just got an invitation from Idaho to an interview...Anyone has any experience please share.
Thanks.
 
Congratulations! I was wondering if you received any acknoledgement from them on whether your application was received before they sent you the invite. Thanks.
 
I got an email from them just a few days after I submitted the application online. But I had to go online to check and make sure they received all of the transcripts,lor, and etc....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from them just a few days after I submitted the application online. But I had to go online to check and make sure they received all of the transcripts,lor, and etc....


Is it too late to apply there?????