Ideas for Paper Topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Death

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apologize if this isn't the right place. But I need to write a 4 page research paper on a disease. Just wondering if anyone has any particularly good ideas for nasty diseases. Right now my early favorite is necrotizing fasciitis. Thanks for the suggestions

Members don't see this ad.

Good choice. And, if you haven't already read it, there is a good story about that disease in the book Complications

Sepsis. There is a plethora of research out there for it, thank me later.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Apologize if this isn't the right place. But I need to write a 4 page research paper on a disease. Just wondering if anyone has any particularly good ideas for nasty diseases. Right now my early favorite is necrotizing fasciitis. Thanks for the suggestions

Ebola!

Depends what you mean by "nasty." You asking for gross/gory diseases, or ones that cause worst suffering?

Sepsis. There is a plethora of research out there for it, thank me later.
I like this idea, probably everyone else will choose SARS or alzheimer's or stroke or something "flashy" like that, but I think you would be the only one with sepsis. And sepsis is something people actually may be interested in learning about.

osteogenesis imperfecta is sad. maybe you can write about that.... not "disgusting" though.