Identification question

Started by apharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apharm

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you are admitted to the test site, I understand eveything about having several forms of ID...my question is.....does your address have to match? I moved after I made my Drivers License, so my physical address and the address on my ID don't match. Am I gonna have to get a renewal license before I take the PCAT? I know I have to update the license anyway, but just wondering.
 
When you are admitted to the test site, I understand eveything about having several forms of ID...my question is.....does your address have to match? I moved after I made my Drivers License, so my physical address and the address on my ID don't match. Am I gonna have to get a renewal license before I take the PCAT? I know I have to update the license anyway, but just wondering.

Here's the relevant section from the PCAT CIB:
PCAT CIB said:

You will NOT be admitted to the Test Center without the acceptable IDs described above or without your Admission Ticket. The name on the two forms of ID that you will present at the Test Center must be exactly the same as the name printed on your Admission Ticket. Any discrepancies will result in you not being admitted to the exam. Harcourt Assessment strongly recommends that you bring several forms of ID with you, in case a Test Center administrator questions one. Also, be aware that admittance to the Test Center does not guarantee the acceptability of your forms of identification or that your PCAT scores will be processed. All reported cases of questionable identification are subject to review and approval by Harcourt Assessment.

So, different addresses shouldn't matter and I don't recall my proctors examining my address in comparison to the address on my admission ticket. The whole check is geared around verifying that you are who you say you are.

Case in point, my address wasn't listed on my school ID but that was an acceptable second ID.😉