Idp Compiled Stats List 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Its update time again and the list has reached a century 100 acceptances. :clap: :clap:
I've started this new thread as the old thread had become too long and people were finding it difficult to find the file within the thread among all the other posts. Once the 2004 admitts are over I'll put this on the sticky, I'm sure a lot of you who are waiting will get accepted. I hope the list touches 150:D
I'm sorry about the cluttered page and the small unclear print, you need to magnify the page to 200% inorder to see it clearly. I dont have any other option as sdn only allows 100kb files to be uploaded, next week I will split the list into 2 files.
This list would never have increased without Meggs, Gracias Meggs!! Shes been religously sending me new stats this entire week. Her commitment to helping future SDNers should be an example for all of us.
Thankyou!!to all the other folks who have shared their stats this week. You folks make the list so keep them coming.

Cheers!!
Mrinalini

Disclaimer:This list is intended only as a guide for future applicants. The information collected on this list has been obtained from previous posts on the thread as well as people who have voluntarily sent me their stats. If anyone wishes to remove their stats from the list please pm me or post it and I will do so.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Mrinalini,
i have been having problems downloading the attachment. Can you help?
Giffy

hi mrinalini.......

me too............not able to download........

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Ganesha,
Ok I dont why you are not able to download the file, its probably because your computer does not support pdf files. What you need to do is download the free adobe acrobat reader from this site
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Once you download it, you should install it and then the file should open. If this does not work, pm me your email id I will mail it to you.
Sometimes, the file maynot download due to traffic, try after 15- 20 mins and see if it works.
This is for everyone who cannot download the file.
Take care
Mrinalini

Amazing work nalini!!

100 spots!!! Wao! I guess we have more lurkers that we imagined. Thanks to those as well for sharing.

About the file size..... since the "work exp" column is not beign used that much, maybe if you got rid of it, it will make the file smaller and thus easier for you to edit and upload. Just an idea....

Hi mrinalini,
all my stats are correct. just recd your email. thanks buddy!!!
AND THIS IS AMAZING WORK!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Giffy

Hi Meggs ,
was curious why is 'accepted' not written after your admission at UOP?
take care

Originally posted by pinktooth
Hi Meggs ,
was curious why is 'accepted' not written after your admission at UOP?
take care

:laugh: :laugh: I guess this is another FAQ!! . I really don't know. nalini, why haven't you put accepted next to my name?

Hi
just one correction. i haven't got accepted into UCSF. i was waitlisted. i got accepted into UOP and USC. i am joining USC.
may be this info will help u in updating the stats.
have a nice day

Originally posted by mystiq
Hi
just one correction. i haven't got accepted into UCSF. i was waitlisted. i got accepted into UOP and USC. i am joining USC.

Did you withdrew from UCSF waiting list?

Hi pinktooth and meggs,
I have put accepted against the names of people who have explicitly mentioned that they are accepting their offers, if anyone hasnt said so, I did'nt want to make any assumptions.
I guess when I was making the list I never found it explicitly written anywhere that meggs was definitely taking uop, I also did'nt know if she had any more interviews left.
So meggs have you definitely accepted the offer? If yes I will make the changes next week.
For eg. dentiste, paged me and told me that she is accepting her BU offer definitely. So whenever someone has done that, or has mentioned that on a thread, I have included it on the list.:D
I guess I'm just very cautious,I dont want to enter wrong information, or make assumptions and then get blasted for it, especially since I'm using information about other people.
Maybe all the people who have made their final decisions can pm me or post it on the thread and I will make the changes next week. How does that sound?
:)
Cheers!!
Mrinalini

Hi mystiq,
Sorry abt the error, guess I'm getting old and rusty.
Thank you, for the updates I will add them next week.
Congratulations on your acceptance.

Mrinalini

Originally posted by mrinalini
So meggs have you definitely accepted the offer? If yes I will make the changes next week.

Do I have a choice?

Yes, I am accepting.

Hey
yes i did withdraw my application from UCSF. i have decided to go to USC.

Hey
Thanks for the prompt reply. i guess we are all getting old :laugh:
anyways take care. have fun

Keep it going mrinalini .I hope that my name stays on this list.
:clap:

Hey Mrinalini!!!

Can't let one of YOUR threads go by and me not put in my two cents.. :D GOOD JOB GURL!! :thumbup:

Tasha

Originally posted by mrinalini
Hi pinktooth and meggs,
I have put accepted against the names of people who have explicitly mentioned that they are accepting their offers, if anyone hasnt said so, I did'nt want to make any assumptions.
I guess when I was making the list I never found it explicitly written anywhere that meggs was definitely taking uop, I also did'nt know if she had any more interviews left.
For eg. dentiste, paged me and told me that she is accepting her BU offer definitely. So whenever someone has done that, or has mentioned that on a thread, I have included it on the list.:D
I guess I'm just very cautious,I dont want to enter wrong information, or make assumptions and then get blasted for it, especially since I'm using information about other people.
Maybe all the people who have made their final decisions can pm me or post it on the thread and I will make the changes next week. How does that sound?
:)
Cheers!!
Mrinalini
You are absolutly right ,you cannot put "accepted" until the person has specifically written,that is why I was curious about Meggs.What I inferred from her posts was that she is joining UOP.
Anyway you are doing an excellent job!!and if you think you are getting older..well you are definitly wiser:clap: :clap: