• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
London
Status
Hi all,

The list has been updated with the new acceptances. Congratulations Ann03, Anvi, Greenemerald, Doc_redd and smitha30 on your acceptances and thank you for sharing your stats.

A lot of people were asking about smitha's stats. She PMed me with her stats so i have put it up on the list. She also said she does not have any work experience in the US (since i didnt have space to put it up).

All the best to everyone waiting to get good news this week! :) And Sam.. you are not moving from this list!:D

lasjy

Mr. Data
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2004
Bangalore, India
Status
hey mrilani,

great job with the stats

:clap::clap:

i hope i get good news so that i too can send my stats to u

:D

still waiting for tha red letter from BU

kudos

lasjy

About the Ads

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
London
Status
Thanks lasjy, would never have guessed you were a guy:). if lasjy is an anagram of your name, I cant figure out what it is :p, maybe everyone should have a go and post what they think it is :)

I'm guessing sajyl :)

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
London
Status
Originally posted by smitha30
mrinalini, thanks for your wishes.:)
U'r welcome :D

About the Ads