IDP Compiled Stats - Update March 20th 2004

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
London
    Hi all,

The list has been updated with the new acceptances. Congratulations Ann03, Anvi, Greenemerald, Doc_redd and smitha30 on your acceptances and thank you for sharing your stats.

A lot of people were asking about smitha's stats. She PMed me with her stats so i have put it up on the list. She also said she does not have any work experience in the US (since i didnt have space to put it up).

All the best to everyone waiting to get good news this week! :) And Sam.. you are not moving from this list!:D

About the Ads

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 16, 2002
    London
      Thanks lasjy, would never have guessed you were a guy:). if lasjy is an anagram of your name, I cant figure out what it is :p, maybe everyone should have a go and post what they think it is :)

I'm guessing sajyl :)

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.