1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Idp list april 15'th updated.

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by mrinalini, Apr 16, 2004.

1. mrinalini

mrinalini bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member

Hi all,
    The Idp list has been updated.With the new acceptances. Congratulations ama. I'm sorry but I literally had to cut a few corners in order to keep the file size down, sdn now allows only 100,000 bytes, earlier i used to be able to put up 100 kb( 102400 bytes). Igpenn's stats have been cut a bit, but since she got multiple acceptances her stats have been mentioned have been elsewhere on the list.
    All the best to those waiting. :luck:

Cheers
    Mrinalini

Attached Files:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shree

shree Member
    7+ Year Member

hey mrinalini!
    thanks for adding me to the list!and yes,i have accepted the offer of admission at uop,so u can add that the nexttime u update,if space permits!!!
    shree

4. mrinalini

mrinalini bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member

Hi shree
    :) Don't thank me for adding your name, you guys make the list possible. I will make the changes next week, i think i should be able to squeeze accepted in. :p Thanks and all the best :thumbup:

Mrinalini

5. nondentist

nondentist Member
    7+ Year Member

Mrinalini,
    Looks like you scanned this documnet to make it pdf. this way it takes more memory. why dont you create a pdf documnet? ( for this you need a full Acrobat). or else you can make a word documnent and then convert it to a pdf documnet ( unfortunately you cannot do this with a acrobat reader,you need the full version of Acrobat or else there are some free sites which offer conversion of word to pdf.

6. mrinalini

mrinalini bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member

Thanks nondentist, but unfortunately I dont have the full acrobat version, I have the reader. I dont know if converting from word to pdf will help me reduce the size, I havent tried it maybe you could post the sites and I will look them up. I can zip the excel files in which I make the list and upload it. But i'm not too sure if everyone has the software to unzip these files. Maybe next time I will put up zipped files.
    Thanks anyway. :)

7. nondentist

nondentist Member
    7+ Year Member

send me that EXCEL file, I will send you back in PDF format. I have full Acrobat. check your PM for my mail ID.

8. mrinalini

mrinalini bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the offer, next time when I make the list I will mail it to you. :)

9. ivshah

ivshah Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i am in waiting list in ucsf. Is there any chance to get accepted in UCSF now.

thnaks.
    ivshah.

10. Meggs

7+ Year Member

Bump..........

11. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

hi mrinalini......how r u???
    long time no see...........
    all the best....
    do well