Idp list april 15'th updated.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
The Idp list has been updated.With the new acceptances. Congratulations ama. I'm sorry but I literally had to cut a few corners in order to keep the file size down, sdn now allows only 100,000 bytes, earlier i used to be able to put up 100 kb( 102400 bytes). Igpenn's stats have been cut a bit, but since she got multiple acceptances her stats have been mentioned have been elsewhere on the list.
All the best to those waiting. :luck:

Cheers
Mrinalini

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• idpapril152004.pdf
    92.4 KB · Views: 420
hey mrinalini!
thanks for adding me to the list!and yes,i have accepted the offer of admission at uop,so u can add that the nexttime u update,if space permits!!!
shree

Hi shree
:) Don't thank me for adding your name, you guys make the list possible. I will make the changes next week, i think i should be able to squeeze accepted in. :p Thanks and all the best :thumbup:

Mrinalini

Members don't see this ad :)
Mrinalini,
Looks like you scanned this documnet to make it pdf. this way it takes more memory. why dont you create a pdf documnet? ( for this you need a full Acrobat). or else you can make a word documnent and then convert it to a pdf documnet ( unfortunately you cannot do this with a acrobat reader,you need the full version of Acrobat or else there are some free sites which offer conversion of word to pdf.

Thanks nondentist, but unfortunately I dont have the full acrobat version, I have the reader. I dont know if converting from word to pdf will help me reduce the size, I havent tried it maybe you could post the sites and I will look them up. I can zip the excel files in which I make the list and upload it. But i'm not too sure if everyone has the software to unzip these files. Maybe next time I will put up zipped files.
Thanks anyway. :)

send me that EXCEL file, I will send you back in PDF format. I have full Acrobat. check your PM for my mail ID.

Thanks for the offer, next time when I make the list I will mail it to you. :)

i am in waiting list in ucsf. Is there any chance to get accepted in UCSF now.

thnaks.
ivshah.

Bump..........

hi mrinalini......how r u???
long time no see...........
all the best....
do well
may GOD bless u....