IDP programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Dear all
I have a question to ask.

Suppose that I apply for IDP program from a Dental school and get accepted, but at the end, I can't come up with the money to pay for the tuition the school demands ( can't get a loan due to status, or any other reason...etc. ) what happens then? can I defer a year or 2? What are the conditions? The schools I am looking at are mostly in California

any input would be well appreciated

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

hi organic !

i think wat i have heard is they let u reserve the seat for the next yr ( mostly in business school ) not much idea about dental school in california,i think every school has a diffrent policy .
BU lets u do it sometimes.

All the best!
ubd

Originally posted by organic
Hi Dear all
I have a question to ask.

Suppose that I apply for IDP program from a Dental school and get accepted, but at the end, I can't come up with the money to pay for the tuition the school demands ( can't get a loan due to status, or any other reason...etc. ) what happens then? can I defer a year or 2? What are the conditions? The schools I am looking at are mostly in California

any input would be well appreciated

thanks in advance

You'll have to re-apply for the following year. I doubt if they will save you a space even if you were to put down a payment to hold your space for a year.
If it comes to that you can always request them, its not a hard and fast rule, but with the number of students applying every year they will easily find a replacement so they might not want to save you a space.