-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
IDP UPENN 2018
Started by Guri
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
do you know when they start sending invites?Hello.....this thread is for sharing inputs for UPENN IDP program for 2018.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, Good luck to you all. I asked them too through email and they replied that they will start sending interview invites in May, 2017.
Everyone please share it here, if you receive any interview invitation.
I got an email saying they will send invitations in May and IVs in June. I look forward to a good news [emoji1360].
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hi guys!. Thank you all. All the best.!.Looking forward to some good news.
All the best guys [emoji4]
Hi guys, whoever receives an interview invite, plz let us know here.All the best guys [emoji4]
They do not have bench test. They give an essay to write and then personal interviews.
they do acceptAny idea whether they accept students with only part 1 exam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
someone in fb mentioned that it might be out soon.Any idea on when upenn interview invites are going to be out?
IDP student at Penn mentioned the first batch is out. On Caapid page. Is it for real?someone in fb mentioned that it might be out soon.
Looks like.. but no one has been asking about it..
How many batches do they call in total?
According to their website and from previous students, 7-8 with 7-8 each batch.How many batches do they call in total?
Last edited:
Thank you!!According to their website 7-8 with 7-8 each batch.
Where does it say on the caapid page?Saw on caapid page. Looks like they sent out invitations and ironically nobody posted here.
check it on CAAPID 2018 groups inteviews
check it on CAAPID 2018 groups inteviews
I'm confused. Where exactly on CAAPID does it say that they started interviews?
There is a CAAPID 2018 Group. In that group of you search for UPenn. One of the posts is about first set of invites for interviewI'm confused. Where exactly on CAAPID does it say that they started interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Look for CAAPID groups in Facebook. Please don't try to find it in CAAPID page.
i heard they have started to senddo you know when they start sending invites?
yesdo you know when they start sending invites?
I got an email saying they will send invitations in May and IVs in June. I look forward to a good news [emoji1360].
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yesdo you know when they start sending invites?
8
827511
The wait continues for me. Does anyone know when will the send out the last invites for 2018?
What was the profile of the candidates who were invited by UPenn for Interview ?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I guess you would know their profiles after PENN starts sending acceptance.
Any updates...?
Emails
do they take student with part 1 and master in usa and job experience as 2 years and 3 years clinical observation
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do they take student with part 1 and master in usa and job experience as 2 years and 3 years clinical observation
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What I have come to understand based on opinions posted in various forums is in a batch all of the students don't have a similar profile. People have varied experiences and backgrounds.. But if you ask me what they look for.. I wish I knew!! even I have been trying to figure that out
Its end of june ..I feel they are over with invites ..Any update on interviews from UPENN
when do we expect interview invites