If Buffalo, Will You Accept???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ronald Jeremy

blah
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who interviewed at Buffalo, would you accept if they wanted you (assuming you got other accpetances). I would.

Members don't see this ad.

Ronald Jeremy said:
For those of you who interviewed at Buffalo, would you accept if they wanted you (assuming you got other accpetances). I would.

It's actually very high on my list! If (when?) I don't get into Harvard or I don't receive one of Penn's Dean's Awards (Totally not saying I'm confident I WILL, but there's a HUGE difference to me between paying 50K and 75K for a school), then I would go to Buffalo. I was very impressed and it felt like somewhere I could feel at home....if that makes any sense.

I figure 144 have been interviewed before the 1st. You know how many acceptances they send out tomorrow? I know there is typically 85 spots, but not sure if they send out 85, more than 85, or just the handfull of the most qualified then continue in January.

I'm sorry...no idea. All of us are trying to figure out which schools will fill which positions for Dec. 1. I assume all of them keep the next several months' interviews in mind.

Good luck!!! :) :) :)