1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

If Buffalo, Will You Accept???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Ronald Jeremy, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Ronald Jeremy

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    For those of you who interviewed at Buffalo, would you accept if they wanted you (assuming you got other accpetances). I would.

2. I'mFillingFine

I'mFillingFine Pulptastic
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student

It's actually very high on my list! If (when?) I don't get into Harvard or I don't receive one of Penn's Dean's Awards (Totally not saying I'm confident I WILL, but there's a HUGE difference to me between paying 50K and 75K for a school), then I would go to Buffalo. I was very impressed and it felt like somewhere I could feel at home....if that makes any sense.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ronald Jeremy

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I figure 144 have been interviewed before the 1st. You know how many acceptances they send out tomorrow? I know there is typically 85 spots, but not sure if they send out 85, more than 85, or just the handfull of the most qualified then continue in January.

4. I'mFillingFine

I'mFillingFine Pulptastic
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I'm sorry...no idea. All of us are trying to figure out which schools will fill which positions for Dec. 1. I assume all of them keep the next several months' interviews in mind.

Good luck!!! :) :) :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...