if u used destroyer + 20 or more on dat....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theedaddy77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so im doing destroyer
and on average every 100 questions in chem or organic and bio im getting like 30 wrong..:(:(:(:(:(:(:( its really depressing

can u guys please estimate how many u got wrong on average for every 100 question??? i think it can be a great tool for people to do better/motivate

Members don't see this ad.

so im doing destroyer
and on average every 100 questions in chem or organic and bio im getting like 30 wrong..:(:(:(:(:(:(:( its really depressing

can u guys please estimate how many u got wrong on average for every 100 question??? i think it can be a great tool for people to do better/motivate

Do not get disappointed at all.I think the way they created their Qs (Destroyer people) is to intentionally make you feel stupid about topics.So,you would go and find out about it.It is a great tool but in a way I don't like their approach by disappointing people.When I first started to use it I was upset but now I don't get upset at all.in fact it makes me happy now if I don't answer a Q right, then I would know that I'm lacking on that particular subject and I have to study more.All to all,you are on the right track, go ahead and kill destroyer and good luck.

Yea plus destroyer bio is not set up in a way to see if you can get it. Most of the time it is all of the above of something like that so that way more information can be packed into one question. The main thing is to go over each question and understand what the wrong answers mean and why the right one is right and additionally be sure to read the explanations. Sometimes extra information that is related to the problem is thrown in there and if you skip it you miss it.
The Chem section has some tricky ones but not too many and the Organic section has its fair share of tough and tricky ones too. Just be sure to read and LEARN the information and not take it as a practice test.