If wandering on SDN....

JustK

Doc in 2025 or so...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Feel free to post comments on thoughts of upcoming highschool situations or thoughts about career and such.

Members don't see this ad.

I really need a job... preferably one that doesn't involve the phrase, "Do you want fries with that?"

Any ideas, amigos?

Don't worry, You'll find one soon enough. I'm in the same boat.

Babysitting possibly?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately no... I've just moved so I don't know many adults, and I'm not very good with kids. For some reason they always have a problem with doing what I tell them to, and then I get mean and they get cranky...

ick.

Interesting. Well I hope it all works out for the best. What medical field do you want to go into if that is indeed what you want to do which I assume it is?

I'm saying Pharmacy right now... I might change my tune if I do really well in college though. I'm not sure I want to do that much school though.

I really need a job... preferably one that doesn't involve the phrase, "Do you want fries with that?"

Any ideas, amigos?
Can you swim well? Several of my friends are lifeguards and seem to enjoy it.

I've always wanted to work at a hotel, personally... I figured I'd meet a lot of interesting people.

Can you swim well? Several of my friends are lifeguards and seem to enjoy it.

I've always wanted to work at a hotel, personally... I figured I'd meet a lot of interesting people.
Ya Cscull, thats a good choice you could be a lifeguard. But on the career aspect, pharmacy sounds cool. How come that?

Supermarket
Gamestop
EMT-B
Caddy (golf)
Waiting tables at a restaurant
Waffle House

idk...

Ya Cscull, thats a good choice you could be a lifeguard. But on the career aspect, pharmacy sounds cool. How come that?

Ick, I dunno if I'd like to sit in a chair for hours and blow my whistle at little kids. I was thinking of maybe getting a job at the movie theater...

It's science based, which is my favorite subject, I get to actually use my brain while I work, I still get to help people but on a little less personal level, it's less school and it costs a lot less, more flexible hours when I have a family...

Ick, I dunno if I'd like to sit in a chair for hours and blow my whistle at little kids.
It depends on where you work, really. The lifeguards at amusement and water parks seem to do more than the ones that work at small outdoor pool. I'd rather do that than work at a movie theater, though I'm a little biased against them.

Random thoughts from my head:

June 13th, 2009

This bed is so comfortable. Sin, Cos, Tan... Um... Whatever, I am going to sleep with these soft pillows.

June 14th, 2009

I would have to learn how to make the cheese sauce so I can make the seafood dish again.

Science research internship starts tomorrow 9:30 am to 5 pm excited but, I'm going to miss working-out :(

Unfortunately no... I've just moved so I don't know many adults, and I'm not very good with kids. For some reason they always have a problem with doing what I tell them to, and then I get mean and they get cranky...

ick.

I work for the city where I live in the summer, as a laborer, basically i just mow lawns and whatnot. Really easy and I get 40 hours a week.

You could see if your city has something like that, just a thought.

Not in high school anymore, but:

Working in the office tomorrow... again. I'm going to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog at some point this week. More graduation party madness going on this weekend.

It's a great summer break!

That would be alright actually... thanks for the suggestion!

My brother mows lawns... Not 40hrs a week, but he's only twelve. All he cares about is saving up to buy his next video game. It's a good business to get into!

I mowed lawns when I was little too... now we don't really have a lawn anymore, eccept for the back yard which has Cloe poo all over it, so Patsy has to deal with that.

Work at the local theme park.

I cleaned restrooms at Knotts Berry Farm in HS
and Drove submarines at Disneyland freshman year of college.

Fun. + nice perks and usually hiring people all the time