If / where to explain p/f courses and lower courseload?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wilburX

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

I was just rechecking my coursework section before submitting, and realize that there a couple of things I'm wondering if I should explain somewhere - and if so - where? I don't think they're a big deal but who knows. I wasn't a premed.

1- took genchem p/f freshman year fall because I thought that was what college students did and I wanted to see what it was like, but didn't want to stress myself out too much at the get go. I think I was getting a C+ at the time. Should I mention this? I got a B the next quarter, and during postbac got an A+ in Biochem and then was a biochem tutor.

3- spring quarter senior year I was so so exhausted (had just taught a class and run a conference the previous quarter) and just wanted to enjoy my life and my friends, so I took a fiction writing class, human biology/pscyh class, and then another upper level human biology class p/f (because I didn't want to worry about it).

thoughts? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.