If you are doing retail?

Started by JOliv010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JOliv010

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this may have covered,but does it matter what pharmacy school you attend if you want to work retail? The school I am looking at our all accredited, any info would help. Better question, If you graduate from pharmacy school will there be job offers in retail, or is it only the top tier schools that have offers.
 
It doesn't matter what school you graduate from, as long as it's accredited. What matters is that you get licensed.
 
To work retail, it really doesnot matter where you go! To get residencies/clinical jobs, that is when it can count where you went. But, overall when you are looking for jobs, your GPA, involvement, etc is what matters most.
JOliv010 said:
I know this may have covered,but does it matter what pharmacy school you attend if you want to work retail? The school I am looking at our all accredited, any info would help. Better question, If you graduate from pharmacy school will there be job offers in retail, or is it only the top tier schools that have offers.
 
Personally, I would go to whichever school is the cheapest for you to attend.