If you couldn't be a..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Psychologist

Members don't see this ad.

Architect, the idea of having your 2D ideas become a 3D reality and provide a home for a family is awesome!

Members don't see this ad :)
Following one of my other passions, a professional dancer...which isn't all that stable of a profession so I'm glad I'm going to be a dentist. LOL I'm going to do whatever it takes to be a dentist 'cause I earnestly don't have much interest in other jobs.

Me Too!! :banana:

if i could not be a dentist, then i will get married to a dentist. there's always a person in the house need to take care the bills you know.

Choices:

Female Soccer Professional Player...
Biology/Chemistry teacher/professor
Part time Martial art instructor
Researcher in Medicinal Chemistry
Pharmacists
Physician
GM lol

I had just gotten accepted into the masters in Forensics science program two days before I got my dental school acceptance.

Forenisic firearms and toolmarks examiner would have be it.

I had just gotten accepted into the masters in Forensics science program two days before I got my dental school acceptance.

Forenisic firearms and toolmarks examiner would have be it.

interesting! do you see yourself pursuing a career in forensic dentistry?

That would be awesome but it's a tough gig to get into and only part-time.

a swimsuit janitor

Dental Hygenist --> reapply to D-school.

If all of dentistry was somehow magically off-limits? Then I'd probably seriously consider being a high school bio teacher but end up going for a PhD in genetics.

Members don't see this ad :)
College Professor, probably in genetics, biology or physiology.

Some career in the alternative medicine (ie Chiropractor, or Acupuncturist), law enforcements, and part-time martial arts instructor.

Trophy wife.

lol kidding.

I would probably either do something in economics, politics (specifically in education policy), or something with sports (my uncle was trying to convince me to be a sports agent for a while). Those 3 are my hobbies/passions. But dentistry has a nice balance of most of the things I love (and gives me time and money to follow my sports teams!).

elementary school teacher!

MD - Infectious disease

I'd shadow Chuck Norris until my round-house kick was fully developed. Then I'd go to work on all the ad-coms that rejected me.

physician (surgeon of sorts) or a teacher/professor of some kind (hopefully higher education)

My dental anatomy professor suggested I go into forestry after looking at my waxed tooth... so that's my backup plan.

I'd shadow Chuck Norris until my round-house kick was fully developed. Then I'd go to work on all the ad-coms that rejected me.

Make sure you get that on video :laugh:

Cardiology or ER
PhD Biomedical Engineering.

work at dunder mifflin and put staplers in jello

physician or dental hygienist

Smack long drives and hustle driving ranges

DJ traveling the world from club to club :D
or a PhD Professor.... nanotech, physics or medical

Well I was born into the wrong family to be an Heiress and sit on my butt and do nothing all day.. so I would have to go with Pharmacy, Optometry, Plastic Surgery, or some sort of Law. But Dentistry is really the only career I'm passionate about.

I've already worked in my 2nd choice Finance/Banking...... Soo I would want to be a Dental Hygienist :)

Deep-sea fishing tour guide or some cougar's kept man