If you had a different career

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Krazed_Medic

Registered Banned User
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, so what would you do if you were not in the medical field? Or, what would your dream job be? Personally, my dream job would be to be a pro poker player. yeah yeah, I know.....:hardy:
 
SCUBA INSTRUCTOR IS ALSO ON MY LIST IN ADDITION TO
ADVENTURE GUIDE AND FOOD CRITIC. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTOJOURNALIST WOULDN'T BE BAD EITHER
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kinda would like to be a photographer for female models.

That or a self made multi-millionaire.

but..I'll settle for loving medicine 🙂
 
I wouldn't mind being a professional guitarist (i know...ridiculous).

maybe a martial arts expert that goes around breaking things in front of lots of people at exhibitions and stuff.

i really do sound like a 8 year old right now.

later