If you had to pick one...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLPrincessDoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one would you choose in terms of quality and pricing? I am on a budget but at the same time want quality resources. I am willing to compromise on price though. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Bootcamp. The question difficulty and style matches what you see on the actual exam. Bootcamp is more efficient and prepares you for test day by offering actual practice tests.

Destroyer is a bank of questions designed to help you learn everything. The questions are harder than what you’ll actually see, but that’s by design to test how well you truly understand the topics.

Reactions: 1 users
Your predental club might have a 20% off coupon for bootcamp too. I'd still recommend destroyer but it is not a resource you should use to teach yourself, it is good for finding your weaknesses and where you need to study more.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why pay more for the pat section? Bootcamp has everything you need and i remember being told many times that the PAT section is the least valued.

Reactions: 1 user
Bootcamp is good but its PAT and Reading comprehension sections are NOT representative of the DAT I took recently. And DATDestroyer is indisputably the best for Biology, Chemistry and Organic chemistry. If you can do all of DATDestroyer, you'll definitely do well on the DAT but you can't say the same for DATBootcamp. Either way I would still use Destroyer + Bootcamp + PATBooster together since this isn't an exam you would want to take shortcuts and write multiple times.

Last edited:
Aren't you the same guy that got banned a few days for making multiple accounts, bumping threads, and promoting Bootcamp by posting nonsense all over the DAT forums? You sound exactly like him and are doing the same thing he did.

Anyways, Bootcamp is good but its PAT and Reading comprehension sections are NOT representative of the DAT I took recently. And DATDestroyer is indisputably the best for Biology, Chemistry and Organic chemistry. If you can do all of DATDestroyer, you'll definitely do well on the DAT but you can't say the same for DATBootcamp. Either way I would still use Destroyer + Bootcamp + PATBooster together since this isn't an exam you would want to take shortcuts and write multiple times.

lol, damn you are quite hostile. What non-sense am I posting? i merely stated my opinion and you go off on a rant smh.

I thought bootcamp's pat was pretty representative of what I saw but people have different experiences. I found their reading section much harder than the actual DAT, but it prepared me well. I did do a little of dat destroyer and i can see how it can be helpful if you have the time. Obviously the more questions you do, the better off you will be. So sure if you do all of bootcamp and all of destroyer you will be better off than doing either one alone. But i would say pound for pound, you will get the greatest return off bootcamp. But for the pat section from what i heard, a 20 is more than fine, its the science section that carry a lot of weight, which is why I wouldn't focus a large portion of my energy on it.

For quality and pricing, definitely DATDestroyer if you want a really high DAT score. I've never used PATBooster but from what I hear it looks very promising. So for the subscription time, you'll probably get more out of Destroyer + PATBooster than a 90-day subscription to Bootcamp (overhyped on these forums).

Aren't you the same guy that got banned a few days for making multiple accounts, bumping threads, and promoting Bootcamp by posting nonsense all over the DAT forums? You sound exactly like him and are doing the same thing he did.

LOL
I was also accused of being a Bootcamp shill.

LOL
I was also accused of being a Bootcamp shill.
Yea, Idk what that was about, they were probably just having a bad day - happens. I thought bootcamp was great and their team were really nice to me (Ari even extended my account for 2 weeks for free). Anyways, I hope the OP got some direction.

Bootcamp is good but its PAT and Reading comprehension sections are NOT representative of the DAT I took recently. And DATDestroyer is indisputably the best for Biology, Chemistry and Organic chemistry. If you can do all of DATDestroyer, you'll definitely do well on the DAT but you can't say the same for DATBootcamp. Either way I would still use Destroyer + Bootcamp + PATBooster together since this isn't an exam you would want to take shortcuts and write multiple times.

What do you recommend for Reading?