If you were accepted ED to TWU

Started by meh0170
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meh0170

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How/when did you hear back? Was it right on October 31st? Did they call, email, or send a latter via snail mail?

Thanks!
 
TWUers....please answer, I'm wondering about this too...

I read previously on these forums that one applicant got a phone call and one person got a "thick envelope." I know for sure, some people in the past have found out before Oct. 31, that is just the last day for notifications. In fact TWU itself says "the most competitive applicants who meet special criteria" could find out in September. :|
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, it's killing me too. I come home and run to the mailbox. My heart sinks a little when there is nothing from TWU. I got an email from TWU a couple of days ago and I got so excited....until I realized it was just an invite to the orientation in Denton.

Oh well, we will find out soon enough...I feel better that I am not the only one who hasn't heard anything.