SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Ignorance is bliss

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by urgewrx, Mar 25, 2007.

1. urgewrx

urgewrx 2+ Year Member

Mar 16, 2007
    I was browsing another healthcare forum and somebody posted the following question: Being that CRNA school is so hard to get in, would it be easier to go to DO anesthesiology school, as there seem to be so many?

:eek:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. VentdependenT

VentdependenT You didnt build thaT Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Louisville
    DO's? I thought they only crack necks and pour mercury elixers on open soars to coax out the "evil spirits?"

4. somedumbDO

somedumbDO 10+ Year Member

Sep 18, 2006
    you are correct sir :laugh:

5. badgas

badgas Member 5+ Year Member

Mar 17, 2006
    I actually had that case on my COMLEX PE a few months back... but they allow me to bring in any premixed potions :(

6. The_Sensei

The_Sensei Banned Banned

Dec 28, 2005

Yeah, man - great idea! Just google "DO anesthesiology school", look through the thousands of posts about it, pick one of the hundreds of "DO anesthesiology schools" that are SO easy to get into, and apply! Good luck!:rolleyes:

7. Raphael

Raphael New Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Actually I beg to differ-- None of the hundred DO anesthesia schools went unfilled this year! :eek: I guess that "DO anesthesia school" program school directors are getting it right and getting all those interviewees to committ. DO anesthesia school rocks!

8. cfdavid

cfdavid Banned Banned 7+ Year Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Anyone notice the irony in the OP's title?? :laugh: